Need some input on my site...

9 Jul 06 03:14:17 am
Hi everyone,

I finished building my site-just still adding more products in. Anyways I need some feedback on my site. I would be more than happy to hear criticisms also, so I can make it better. Please post your first impressions - some examples:

Does it look like a legitamate company?
If you were a regular customer and found a product you wanted to buy, would you buy or hesitate and leave?

Also I have a 'TEST' item under 'All Products', if you could go through the checkout process(without actually paying of course) and tell me if it is ok or if you think I should make any changes at the checkout process, let me know.

All suggestions, feedback/comments, criticisms are welcomed!

Link hidden: Login to view

9 Jul 06 07:38:13 am
It looks like you have a goodstart on your website. Just remember to do a back up of what you have on your site. I ran into a problem with mine after I had everything loaded on it and did not do a recent back up and had to go back to where I started from. Know I am in the process of putting everything back to where it was and it's a long process.
Please feel free to visit my site:
Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at