need to sell off my software/PSP inventory - please help

artpants
Hello,
I really need some help here. I have 5 pieces of never used Adobe photoshop Extended CS3 software and 4 pieces of never used Microsoft office 2003 software. I also have one Sony PSP , never used. I would like to sell this off asap, so that i can finally be rid of this stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions? i am a reputable eBay seller with 100% feedback. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

debsbiz09
Have you tried to send them to eBay auction or list them on craigslist?

artpants
well i am looking for a buyer who can just buy all this stuff from me at once at wholesale. I dont want to sell these types of items anymore, bc of copyright issues. I am hoping to find a buyer who is comfortable with these types of products to take these off my hands.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.