Need your help getting started

avuna
do this page have information on where to find wholesale dropshippers and how to get them all listed on your store? can't seem to find it anywhere and not online either.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi avuna,

Welcome to SaleHoo :)

May I ask what type of products you are interested in? We would be pleased to help you locate suitable dropshippers.

Or you can try doing a search yourself by going to our Link hidden: Login to view and using our search engine to help you find the supplier you are looking for.

From what I understood in your post, you are most likely planning on using a dropshipper, we do have a Dropshipping Handbook in our Link hidden: Login to view section

To give you a brief run down, wholesale dropshipping is a very popular form of product sourcing because it allows you to pay only for the items that you sell.

It works like this: You find a dropshipper and set up an account. Different dropshippers have different setups but usually you can choose to credit your account, or, you can simply leave it empty and pay for each item as you sell it. Once you've created an account, all you need to do is grab the dropshipper's provided photos and product descriptions for the items you wish to sell and list them on eBay or your website.

After you make a sale and receive payment, log into your dropshipper account, select the product you have just sold and take it through the checkout and pay for it. Enter the buyer's shipping details, and the dropshipper will package it up and post it.

Basically, the big advantage of dropshipping is that the dropshipper takes all the responsibility for handling and managing stock, saving you a heck of a lot of time!

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
avuna
thank you for the response. then i just need to find the dropshipper and get the csv files, now where do i find the right one that i don't pay? big clothing, special clothing, bras, currently looking into jewelry as well. who wants to sell their items for free? as well i need a csv file to import, some people have not provided me with one.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello again avuna,

Not all dropshipper will charge you with dropshipping fee or memebrship but some do. This is a fairly common practice among dropshippers.

I suggest contacting dropshippers directly to inquire further if they have a database (CSV file) which you can import to your web store. ost dropshippers will allow you to copy the product info/pic right off their site to yours.

Currently we don't have a filter to help locate dropshippers offering such a service but here are posts with dropshippers for the products you mentioned in your post -

Link hidden: Login to view

What type of jewelry are you interested in? so we can narrow down our search for you.

Hope this helps! Talk to you soon :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
bargin
do this page have information on where to find wholesale dropshippers and how to get them all listed on your store? can't seem to find it anywhere and not online either.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi bargin,

First of all welcome to SaleHoo!

You can find wholesale dropshippers by searching through our Link hidden: Login to view

Most dropshippers will allow you to copy their product photos and descriptions directly from their website to your store. Some may offer a live data feed feature/service to make copying of products much faster. You will need to contact the dropshipper directly to ask about this.

If you need help in locating suitable dropshippers please let us know.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.