New Store – Opinion and advice needed

ibrahimkoky
Hello everybody on salehoo community
I would really appreciate your comments and advises about my new online store. Link hidden: Login to view
I have been selling on eBay.com for a few years now. Have always been thinking about opening my new online store but never really liked the idea of opening a hosted online store from eCommerce providers (bigcommerce and shopify).
So after searching around for an open source script (magento - open cart - prestahsop) and testing each one out, I ended up using prestashop. my only concern about prestashop its SEO. Prestashop team really need to work hard on this part in their coming updates.

So if you could take a look at my online store and have any ideas to help my online store look and sales and google ranking, please post it.
again the store link Link hidden: Login to view

Thank you much and have a nice day

visit my store for candy & Grocery & stamina pills Wholesale in LA California
Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Ibrahim and congrats on the store.

Looks quite lively, the one thing that struck me was the lack of product descriptions. If a customer doesn't already know the product, a description is your online salesperson that is there to assist. The better the description, the better the salesperson, so having no salesperson at all can easly equal no sales.

So that's definitely one area that I would look at sharpening up

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

ibrahimkoky
Thank you, will take care of the description part along from now on.

visit my store for candy & Grocery & stamina pills Wholesale in LA California

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.