No Answers!!

coco60bean
I am a new member and it seems to me that no one cares about helping me at all!!! I have posted 2 messages since I have been a member and I can't get anyone to answer my question!!! I have an urgent question posted right now and no one will help!!! What's up with that??

haus1028
I have never heard of Link hidden: Login to view but I'm sure someone in here has. Try to pm jimmy (he knows everything). :lol:

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
coco60bean
Thank you...I already did. I got the name of this supplier from a link on a site listed on here. Check this site out...it looks legitimate and the person I got e-mails from before seemed OK . Link hidden: Login to view

uofaguy0507
Not to sound rude, but this forum is to share information and enquire about selling/wholesaleing etc. No one is hear to look after you and run out right away to answer your question. Whining and complaining that people arent helping you is a VERY quick way to make a bad impression on people who will simply not help a whining individual.

Here is my Free advice:
Before you start selling products from a Company that you're not sure is legit, DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Sry for the delay, I get so many pm's it takes me a while to answer them all with as much accuracy as I can. Sometimes I spend a few hours researching info for members that need help. Check your Pm
Coco60bean As I have left your answer.

And A notice to all salehoo members that have viewed this post.

STAY CLEAR OF Link hidden: Login to view
I STONGLY BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAMMERS SITE

The listed prices on the ps3's and other brand name electronics are too low after you transfer EUR to US currency. Not to mention the site is new and has no identifying registration info on the owner of the website. / which is relative to many scammer sites.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
coco60bean
I am sorry if I offended you...I had a very bad day and was not getting any answers anywhere I tried. I was not whining, I was wondering why no one had answered my questions that I had posted quite a few weeks ago...I thought that was what the forum was for. And, I did do my homework...I have been doing research for over a year before I opened my store. Doing research does not necessarily keep you safe from very good scam artists and I needed another opinion to decide what to do.

lauraann
Coco60bean,

I too, go unanswered...so i took it to management.to see if i could get help. I think it a pleasant thing if those that look at your post... at least leave a response instead of those looking and not even a response.

I do hope you find the info you are looking for. I wish i could help you..but I am stuck too.
I am in your shoes. and i dont think you were being rude. You just wanted to be heard. I heard you and when i learn more, i will be here for you.
lauraann

coco60bean
Lauraann,

Thank you for your response. I was beginning to think it was useless for me to ask for help. I did get help from Jimmy after all this and he was as helpful as he can be, but I am very disappointed. I thought I had found a great wholesale supplier. I still don't know for sure if it is a scam or not, I guess I probably will never know, but I went ahead and closed all my auctions with this companies products to protect myself. Unfortunately, I would have sold 5 laptop computers, 1 GPS System, & 1 Home Theater System! I had a bunch of watchers, several bids, and 3 items sold with the Buy It Now feature and still had 2 days left on the auctions. Oh well, I haven't seemed to have much luck these days.

What do you sell? Do you have a store? Well anyway, thanks for the support! Colleen :D

bayericlowe
This is a notice to all new users especially eBayers.

If it looks too good to be true, in MANY cases, not all of them, it is.

Nigerian and Ethiopian scammers are everywhere. They are all over the world, and you just learn the hard way with them if you even for a second fall for their scams.

Always do a background check on everything, the store supplier and the buyers even if possible.

Making absolutely certain of what you got going, is better than stumbling about snatching up what looks to be great profit and then finding out the hard way when you are scammed.

Most of these criminals I have seen deserve to be in jail, so I consistently work to better the environment and throw these crooks in jail.

But you don't have to be overly cautious, just make sure to double check everything.

I got very close to my supplier and asked alot of questions before even thinking about doing an order. Even still, he and DHGat are not perfect, and I have had to LEARN that I can not expect that.

But a very high favorable rating is far better than NOT. And the more scams you can sniff out, the better you will make the marketplace, and will make it safer for other ebayers as well to do business.

Thanks for reading this. Remember, there is millons of people on the internet waiting to do legitimate business. Seek them out and drive the traffic to you, don't stay hung up on scammers, or one time 'profitable deals' which are really designed with malicious intentions.

There's millions of things to sell too.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Its sad to say but literally 90% of the website requests I recieve, After carefull examination of the products, prices,location of the company, internic registration infor, and the contact info. They are found to not add up.

You have to ask yourself. Why is a company in china selling designer items manufactured in milan, romania and italy. Cheaper then the wholesale price sold by the manufacturers. Claiming to be an authorized manufacturer.

Why is one website selling designer items from 30 different companies on thier 1 website 45% cheaper then the selling prices on ebay?

Since when did tiffany & co start wholesaling thier products? They never did before and they never will.

How are you going to buy a rolex watch for $1200 when it sells for $7000 on ebay.

Many of these sites claim awesome deals. But you know if it sound too good to be true then. IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Therefore its a scam. No matter how much you want it not to be.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
coco60bean
Hi Jimmy,

I really appreciate your help with the k-electronics scam. I did some more research on them and I found this information on this scam website. This looks like a good resource. They definitely are a scam...I think the one guy that positive is the scammers in action. Here is the link....check this out.

Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks again to all who helped me figure this out!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.