Thanks for your reply.
The emails from SaleHoo might have been sent to your SPAM Box so please have look in there and please ensure that you add @salehoo.com to your whitelist so that all correspondence can get through.
Im using POP3, and by default, the option of 'Send Daily Spam Report' is enabled since day one. I have received nothing about SaleHoo mentioned as SPAM. To further ensure that, I included 'firstname.lastname@example.org' into my whitelist.
I would also suggest that you check your subscription preference. You can do this by clicking on the link at the bottom of any email that you get from us. It should look like this.
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
I have checked, there's only one option, therefore, I wouldn't be making any mistake for disabling my subscription
- Code: Link hidden: Login to view
salehoo_members Members Newsletter 08-08-2009 11:55 PM
- I don't delete my emails, unless its a Advertisment, or non-paid account.
- My last newsletter I received was on 18-Aug, and that is it.
- Last update was Video: How to generate visitors and money through twitter', and its on 27-Oct. This is good.
- To re-ensure that I will continue to received updates, I save my setting on the option again.
My other non-paid email has been receiving updates and newsletter frequently. And i still don't see why a registered and paid member don't get this premium service.
I understand that it is good to refer previous newsletter from your given link , Link hidden: Login to view
So what about getting latest newsletter?
Maybe your team can help on this.. cos im kinda lost when i dont get regular updates.