PayPal up to their old tricks again

t0psales
been 4 days now and I cannot order anything from my major wholesaler as paypal are blocking any payments to them, they stated yesterday that it will be fixed, yeah right, they say there should not be a problem, yeah right, I have about 30 orders to place but can't

Because its Saturday, no action will be taken until Monday, I cannot believe this garbage!

Last edited by fudjj on 30 Nov 13 02:59:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Edit language
Site Admin
fudjj
Gotta love PayPal

Of course the really good news is that it will be Monday US time, Monday evening/night your time. So Tuesday before you see much movement with that one at beast I would say.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
t0psales
geez, that got cleaned up nicely

Site Admin
fudjj
A quick squirt of the sanitizer and good to go :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.