Question about affiliates

Free Member
etro
Finally i started to build my first e comers shop , i will do the drop shipping and also affiliates on this site .
This is for the first time i will have internet store and this is why i would like to know what two-tier affiliate program means , what is tier and what is difference between 1 or 2 tier .
Thanks in advance :)

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Etro,

'Tier' means 'level'. A two tier affiliate program pays commissions on two levels/tiers - one, the usual commission on your own affiliate sales and two, a small percentage on the every sale made, by any new affiliate you refer to the program/company using your unique affiliate links.

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
Free Member
etro
Thank you Irene

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You are most welcome Etro! :)

Irene
megadeals4u2010
Hi.
Etro what do you sell and how is your affiliate program set up?

Geoff

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.