Question about the Research & Analysis Lab Results

31 Aug 09 03:22:46 am
Hey Guys,

Am new on Salehoo and I am still getting my bearings. Just a quck question regarding the outcome of a research item. When the results come back as competion very high for Australia does this mean that it is not a very good product to sell? All advise would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys

Site Admin
31 Aug 09 05:23:12 am
Hi track2cars, and welcome to the site.

Quite a few changes are currently being made to the site, including the research tool, so if you can just hold on for a few more weeks that tool should be a lot more effective.

To answer your question, it is giving you a positive percentage, so the higher the number, the better the market.

I would suggest using it only as a guide along with all your other research, don't read the results as fact, then invest the house on the

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at