Questions to ask wholesalers

Free Member
ktoli
Hi

Somewhere on Salehoo I was reading about questions to ask wholesalers, however I am unable to find that now.

Is someone able to provide a link to that topic please?

Cheers!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi kotoli,

In regards to dealing with genuine wholesalers, the most important thing to do is discuss your purchasing requirements with them. Most wholesalers will have what is called an MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) that you will have to meet. However, if that is too high for you then by discussing your requirements, you may find some can me a little more flexible.

That really is the key when trying to do business with a wholesaler, find our their requirements and discuss yours with them and see if you can come to terms on doing business with them. Just remember, the general rule with wholesale is the more the purchase of an item, the less you pay per item.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
ktoli
Many thanks!

Site Admin
fudjj
Very welcome :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.