Re-sellers license (tax ID)

mciverswholesale
Do you get access to better items and wholesalers/dropshippers if you have a Tax ID/Re-sellers license?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi MC, as a general rule yes, in fact most (genuine) wholesalers won't deal with you unless you can verify that you are a legitimate trader by establishing an account with them where a Tax id will be required.

It's really only going to get you access to wholesalers, I seriously doubt any drop shipper would even be remotely interested, they don't care who resells their products.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi mciverswholesale,

fudjj is quite right! We have a number of suppliers who only deal with customers who have a resellers/tax ID. Although having a resellers/tax ID is not a requirement, we strongly suggest that you get one yourself! It will give you access to more suppliers.

Getting your resellers/tax ID is pretty simple. All you have to do is visit your State’s website – just Google ‘Your State + sales tax’ (that is if you are living in the US or Canada). If you can’t find any information online on how to get a seller permit, then just contact or visit your local County Clerk Office.

Also you may want to visit this link: Link hidden: Login to view - you'll find the necessary information you may need.

Hope this helps. Cheers!:)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
mciverswholesale
Thanks for all the help. I'm in the process of filling out the resellers license application right now.

Thanks again!!!

P.S. How do I change my user name?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi mciverswholesale,

Kindly email us at Link hidden: Login to view and we can change your username for you.

Cheers! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.