Refurbished ?

Free Member
vigilanteshop
Sorry to sound like a idiot but when a product had Refurbished next to it what does it mean ?
I understand new.
Is Refurbished like fixed and new to sell again ?
Any info thanks

gulfy13
Yes..Most items say like electronics, come with warrantees. So when a customer returns one because something is wrong with it, the company usually just gives them a new one and sends the old one back to the factory where they fix whatever was wrong with it and then usually sell them to a liquidator who inturn resells the item..

Normally they are listed as refurbished,since they are really not new, although they have been repaired to 'new' condition...

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yeah a refurbished Item will reduce its value about 20% over a new one but they are stil profitable to sell and a great buy.

It does not mean its a bad product. I purchased a refurbishes little green machine for my minivan. Its the best item I have ever bought since I have kids that trash my van on a regular basis.

It has never failed me and has worked excellent.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
vigilanteshop
Thanks for the info.
much appriciated

innjav
In my own experience

Refurbished electronics are not a good idea.
I've had many troubles with them.

But New ALMOST NEVER

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Most companys that refurbish thier products add warranties to them. Just make sure your buying a manufactured refurbished item and you should be ok.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.