Selling computer parts - need advice & supplier suggestions

macdee1823
Hi there! I live in the UK and want to start selling computer parts online, stuff like SD cards and USB sticks. Where is the best place to buy and does anyone know of a good wholesaler or drop shippers to use?

I want to start buying small as storage is a problem for me and also is there a market for these products on eBay?

Thank you for your help.

satya
Hi MacDee1823,

The following suppliers may have the products you're interested in:

Wholesalers
Link hidden: Login to view

Drop shippers

All of these suppliers ship worldwide except for a couple of UK based ones.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
macdee1823
Do I have to join their sites in some way to become a wholesaler or drop shipper? Cause to me it looks like they sell at retail price.

satya
Hi MacDee1823,

Yes. You will usually have to open an account before you are able to view the best prices. Most of the time, this is also because you will be assigned an account manager who will be your point of contact for your initial and future purchases.

With drop shipping, you have to set up an account as well. Different drop shippers have different setups but usually you can choose to credit your account, or, you can simply leave it empty and pay for each item as you sell it.

Hope that helps - please let me know if you have any further questions.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.