Wholesale & eBay Forum General Selling Advice & Tips Selling my website business...

Selling my website business...

ivrsell
Free Member
Hi to all,

I am selling my website business Link hidden: Login to view including the information of my supplier, a customized blog, Analytics and social networks facebook, twitter, youtube . I am selling because I don't really have more time to keep working on the website. I am a full-time student and I also got a new business opportunity with my family.

Currently the website is not getting a many sales as I re-opened like 2 months ago and the search engines has not indexed all my pages.

I will Provide you with all the information....

I have to sell it before the 17 of this month as I am opening the other business and I can not afford this one anymore ....

It is very sad for me selling it because I love the website and have put a lot!!!!!!!! of time and dedication on it. so I thought it may be a good opportunity for any of the members here in salehoo looking for suppliers or a internet business.

I will not post any price here because I Know this is not a website to sell things, so pm if you are interested and I can answer all your question....

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this .....

Thanks !

Ivan R.

grace-salehoo
Hi Ivan,

Website seemed to be down for maintenance when I checked??

Grace

confusedmonky13
Gorgeous website I would possibly interested if you would like to message me and talk about what you would be asking and such.

Thanks

britney79
Hi!! I would be interested to find out more about buying your business. Mail me here please.!!

Cheers!!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how