Selling my website business...

Free Member
ivrsell
Hi to all,

I am selling my website business Link hidden: Login to view including the information of my supplier, a customized blog, Analytics and social networks facebook, twitter, youtube . I am selling because I don't really have more time to keep working on the website. I am a full-time student and I also got a new business opportunity with my family.

Currently the website is not getting a many sales as I re-opened like 2 months ago and the search engines has not indexed all my pages.

I will Provide you with all the information....

I have to sell it before the 17 of this month as I am opening the other business and I can not afford this one anymore ....

It is very sad for me selling it because I love the website and have put a lot!!!!!!!! of time and dedication on it. so I thought it may be a good opportunity for any of the members here in salehoo looking for suppliers or a internet business.

I will not post any price here because I Know this is not a website to sell things, so pm if you are interested and I can answer all your question....

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this .....

Thanks !

Ivan R.

grace-salehoo
Hi Ivan,

Website seemed to be down for maintenance when I checked??

Grace

confusedmonky13
Gorgeous website I would possibly interested if you would like to message me and talk about what you would be asking and such.

Thanks

britney79
Hi!! I would be interested to find out more about buying your business. Mail me here please.!!

Cheers!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.