SEO - How to get traffic to my site?

15 Mar 12 03:05:13 pm

Does anyone know of some seo that will help get my new site traffic.

I heard that having it linked to established sites is one of the best ways?? And does anyone know how to get this done?

I dont know how anyone sells anything on aution sites, I never sell anything and think I have a competitive in the heck do some of you do this!?

Thank you for any help regarding SEO

Kirsten :)

Site Admin
16 Mar 12 12:01:59 am
Hi Kirsten,

I'm no SEO guru myself but one of the best ways to get more traffic to your site is through SEO - link building and optimizing your pages with the use of well chosen and traffic directed keywords. I recently answered a similar post on the forum which you might find helpful - Link hidden: Login to view

Also, I found additional free lessons on our site site Link hidden: Login to view which may help you understand further the importance as well as how you can build more links to your site -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at