WHY NEVADA LLC
Nevada has surpassed Delaware in LLC formation. Last year over 40,000 corporations were formed in Nevada and LLCs are gaining grounds as the popular form of corporate entity in Nevada.
Below are a few reasons we think Nevada is one of the best places to set up your LLC:
1) Simple to set up and manage: As your Resident Agent we can set up your Nevada LLC with the information you provide on the one page form while ordering. Minimal paperwork requirement to run the entity.
2) No state tax in Nevada
3) Universal Eligibility: You do not have to be US citizen to form an LLC in Nevada
4) Single member LLCs are allowed
5) Flexibility in location: You can have provisions in your Operating Agreement allowing you to have offices (whether commercial or home-based) outside the state of Nevada. We include it by default
6) Privacy: The state of Nevada does not share information with the IRS.
7) Asset protection: Nevada is one of the toughest states in which to pierce the corporate veil.
8) Corporate Ownership:
A Corporate entity (such as a corporation) can own an LLC unlike in case of an S-Corporation. In fact an LLC can be owned by a corporate entity formed anywhere in the world.
9) Same-Day Creation:
Nevada allows you to set up your LLC same day. We are able to offer you this service because we are located where the Nevada Secretary of State's office is located.
Overall, we think an LLC is a better option for start-ups, online, e-commerce and home-based, small and medium size businesses and for personal privacy purposes.