UK scammers?

garryho
Have any1 ever done business wif UK companies that are register companies in UK for about 10 years, I am working with an UK company and His company has been around since 1991. Is there a chance i can be scam?

cooly
I guess you checked the information on companies house? They could have easily just scanned through and found a company with a good reputation and pretended to be them. Otherwise, the police here is quite good if something goes wrong. BUT are you sure they were actually from the UK? Nigerians use the UK as a hot spot for saying where they are from.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.