Unauthorized item ( 201168608)

fishaman101
ebay ended four of my listens today and sent me two alerts i dont understand why they keep doing this shit its very stressful.
The listing was removed because it violated eBay policy. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

The rights owner, Product Partners, LLC, notified eBay that this listing violates intellectual property rights. When eBay receives a report of this type of violation, we remove the listing to comply with the law.

Copyright infringement is unlawful and against eBay's policies. Copyright is the protection provided by law to the authors of creative works, such as movies, music, software, photographs and books, both published and unpublished.

Copyright owners possess the exclusive right to reproduce the copyrighted work, to distribute copies of the copyrighted work, and to perform or display the copyrighted work publicly.

eBay prohibits the listing of unauthorized copies of copyrighted works. Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies.

Guideline: If the product you are selling is a copy of another work that you aren't authorized to copy, don't list the item. Selling pirated or unauthorized copies of media material is a copyright infringement and is not permitted on eBay.

what the hell is going on the dvds i got are not fake and if they are you cant identify that its fake just by looking at a picture of the box. this intellectual property law is edited me real bad right now is there away around this Edited mess?

aussiebares
yes!! ( there is tell ebay to fu ck off and stop mendling in my affairs.)
seriously you proberly got reported by another competitor, selling the same thing that you are, so he figures i will report him and get the listing taken off and that's one less seller on ebay trying to take his profits away from him. I know it sucks but there is nothing you can do, you could try and speak to ebay about the authenticity of your product, but once they pull a item that's it. You could try and list it again, but it will get pulled. So the reason why your items are getting pulled is because of a competiter not because of copyright infringement.
hope this will give you the heads up on some peoples tacticks in trying to make a dollar in on-line selling.
cheers
darryl

fishaman101
i figured it was probably a competitor but i thought i was just being paraniod this is very troublesome because they are contiplating about suspending my account. i didnt sleep very well last night this issue is getting to me. if i revise my listing and relist them i risk the possibility of getting my account suspended and if i dont i loose alot of profit. I honestly hate working with ebay i've gotten over all those rediculous fees, gas prices is a more serious problem. i dont like ebay because of the major flaws in how they treat they're sellers. this is stressing me out more then any 9to5 i ever had and thats the da mn truth.

bacpro
I feel what your going through, I had my account
at Amazon cancelled for selling Academic software
No warning & they're holding 3k of my funds for 90 days.

At least ebay gave you a warning

John (bacpro)
PS : Not Amazon they cut you off rightaway.

J Baca
Free Member
designerthriftshop
It's definitely a competitor who reported you bacpro! Happens all the time. They are slimeballs in my mind. I've had several of my listings pulled over the years & there really isn't anything you can do about it. Just start over I guess. Good luck.

fishaman101
how many alerts does it take before ebay suspends ones account?
and are there any comparable alternatives ebay fu ck those corperate as sholes.
i've considered
ebids
ioffer
ubid

bayericlowe
Alternatives?

Sure there's Craiglist, uBid, many alternatives.

I don't use eBay really at all what I do is throw up a listing through their service, very non-chalant bottom of the barrel stuff.

I never pay higher than $2 for any listing really in general. I also put same or similar products on craiglist and then combine it with my occupying machine.

With the occupying machine in full operation, I flood the visitors to my store which is my business all incorporated and then direct to the other sites. By the thousands. eBay/uBid etc should be thanking me and sending me a check, instead of being corporate assholes. But oh well. I deal only with my store, my customers.

They are targeted and are new people, almost always with new contact info who are just there to check everything out and then look at everything on eBay/uBid as usual. And then I do it again. End of my story.

bronwyn1313
The same thing happened to me, I was susended for selling brand name items, I buy them legitamate from over seas, when I approached ebay about this , they didn't want to know, they told me they didn't want to be the third party involved, ebay are a/holes they don't look after the people who are making money for them, I have gone to a site called OZTION, I have found them really nice and supportive of the sellers, I won't go back to ebay, I'm sick of them thinking they are god.

bacpro
It's definitely a competitor who reported you bacpro! Happens all the time. They are slimeballs in my mind. I've had several of my listings pulled over the years & there really isn't anything you can do about it. Just start over I guess. Good luck.

designerthriftyshop:
Regarding Amazon, is there anyway to get re-instated, or
once they suspend your account, is it for good?

thanks
bacpro

J Baca
midwestliquidationgroup
I sold DVDs on eBay for three years and never had an issue. Place them in an ebay store and run an auction for something like a towel or something for a 10 day auction. THEN, setup the marketing to place your DVDs listed in your stores to appear at the bottom of the towel auction. I was averaging about 200 dvd sales per month this way. It works.

Well, good luck. Do contact eBay and talk with them over the phone. You will be surprised how willing they are to do so. At least that has been my experience.

Jim
Midwest Liquidation Group

Free Member
dutchman48
Since Ebay put all their new policies in, they don't give 2 hoots about sellers, may as well talk to the wall. When you phone them the people that answer the phone give you incorrect an incomplete information. Ebay supports the buyers 100% and the sellers 0%. Good luck with them. It is one reason I am looking for different options and venues to sell and I have been on Ebay for 9 years.

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Bacpro - So sorry I didn't answer earlier. I am not sure about Amazon's policies. Like with eBay, I'd just start over again with a different name.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.