Wanting to become a seller on Salehoo - no reply!

9 Jan 08 08:22:35 pm
I applied to be a seller here on salehoo
last month. i sent in all the info and proof you needed but i never received an answer if i could sale my products to members at wholesale prices or not. I even emailed salehoo on this twice but never got an email back.
Can someone from salehoo please check on this

thank you

Free Member
10 Jan 08 05:37:20 am
Hi, Ill check in on that for you. The staff a have been busy on the creation of another site so they may have overlooked this. Ill push for them to check it out.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
10 Jan 08 06:02:27 am
I have the same question,Jimmy,could you check it for me?You know that i applied for supplier 4 month ago,but haven't received any feedback,and i am still not a registered seller!Thanks for your help!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.