Website design help

lewism3
ok so I have no problem addmitting that I need help when I am in over my head. Just don't expect me to stop and ask for directions... :D I have a website that I cannot figure out for the life of me. When my rookie butt started this I really thought it would be a lot of point, click, drag stuff. I know some people that can create websites that are complete idiots... and I even asked for their help. But I cannot figure out how to set up my webiste, and how to list prodcuts there to sell... gees. I am using Host Gator, and they have worked against me a little. But I am quickly coming to the coming to the conclusion that I is me, not them. Can anyone out there help me or point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Lewis :?

Free Member
vitrorhei
wrote to Link hidden: Login to view explain in greater detail and that can help.

--------------------------------------
Charly Vitro Rhei
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
jlewisl9466
THE BOOK BUILKDING A WEB SITE FOR DUMMIES IS GOOD. A LOT OF HELP.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.