Website Domain Name - Does it matter?

million-ells
Hey i was wondering i have a name i want to make into my first official website and you know all the names are taken so im trying to figure out should i go with a hyphen in between the words meaning ( - ) or should i make it the 2 words with sales on the end.

example: crazy-planet.com
or crazy planet sales.com

which one would you recommend?

Site Admin
fudjj
I would recommend dropping the hyphen at all costs. You need to make the name as easy as possible for customers to remember, and hyphens are never a good idea of making a name easy to remember.

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
million-ells
Thanks. Well i have another questions what do you recommend when it comes to building applications for object-icy?

Site Admin
fudjj
Unfortunately, that's something I have absolutely no idea about. I'll have to throw that open to anyone that has a clue :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
I don't know either, unfortunately :(

But to help you with how you choose or compose your domain name I suggest going over this previous thread - Link hidden: Login to view It has a lot of really helpful tips!

All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.