Fall September Special
Wholesale & eBay Forum General Selling Advice & Tips What is SaleHoo's customer service phone number

What is SaleHoo's customer service phone number

michnikov
can't seem to finds one - what is salehoo support phone number, please?

Thanks a lot!

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi and Welcome, Michnikov,

Sorry but we do not currently offer phone support. If you need assistance with anything please feel free to email us at support@salehoo.com or post it here on the forum and we will gladly do our best to help you out :)

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

pricizz06
Free Member
Hi I need a phone number where I can talk to someone about a charge on my account that is coming from you guys through clickbank which also does not have a phone number. I signed up for the 67.00 one time membership and i'm getting a monthly charge for 30 something dollars each month.

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi pricizz06,

You signed up for SaleHoo Wholesale Directory Members + SaleHoo Stores Basic Free Trial, the $27 monthly charge is for the SaleHoo Stores Basic (the charge applies from the 2nd month onwards).

You can reach us at +1 888-881-8703 within USA (For outside of USA, you may dial +1 213-839-6836) from Mondays thru Fridays at 2am-630pm NZ time and we'll gladly do our best to assist you. Please note that we are available to receive calls and return calls only during this time zone schedule - 2am-630pm New Zealand time

You can also send us your questions here at Link hidden: Login to view or you can choose to have an online chat with a member of our team by clicking on the Live Chat icon at the bottom right of the SaleHoo page, as shown here: Link hidden: Login to view

Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how