What products to sell

13 Dec 13 03:06:30 pm
I am trying SaleHOO for a second time. I am relatively new to operating an online store. How do you decide on what products to sell? I want to make this a full time venture within the coming year. Any suggestions?

Last edited by fudjj on 13 Dec 13 07:46:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
13 Dec 13 07:51:35 pm
Hi Andrea and welcome back,

It's one of the most common questions we see here on the forum, but it's impossible to answer with any sort of clarity. If I say you should sell iPhones because they are one of the hottest selling items on eBay, could you compete with other sellers already selling them?

See, suggesting products really isn't of any use at all. There isn't really anyway around it, it all comes down to research to find a market where you can compete to give yourself a chance of success..

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.