Where can I find name brand wholesale products???

vasportscards540
I've been strenuously searching through the suppliers websites to find name brand products that I can buy and make a profit off of on eBay but a lot of these products are overpriced or aren't worth considering because they look like junk. Any suggestions?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Daniel and welcome to the forum

What you can do is if you don't feel that the supplier's products are of a high enough quality, email a request (with specifics) through to Link hidden: Login to view and the team there will do their best to find you some unverified resources outside of our directory for you to follow up with

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
vasportscards540
Ok I will do that. Thanks!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.