Why is eBay charging me to revise my ITEM

tripleg
Hello,

I had a friend list a couple of items on my store and made a few mistakes on the title like I do rarely but usually its just revise item fix it and submit without charge. I dont know why ebay is charging me .03 for insertion fees?? I already paid my listing fee what the hell is insertion fee? For just changing 2 letters on the title? Why is this happening?

Review your fees
Insertion fee: $0.03
Total: $0.03

sestrella
Did you change the start price. Did u end it by mistake maybe? email them and complain.

tripleg
Did you change the start price. Did u end it by mistake maybe? email them and complain.

Finally a responce seems salehoo is not that helpful like before No I did not change name or anything of htat matter just changed cammon to Common thats it you got any idea why? Or what I can do

Free Member
userexists
Three cents? Move on!

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
services-skynet
I would be ashamed to post this matter here on Salehoo. $0.03!!!

Free Member
designerthriftshop
You know what..I just went in to my eBay store & revised 2 items at no charge but when I went in to revise the 3rd item I got a 3 cent charge too. I don't care about 3 cents but isn't that strange. I changed nothing except move it in to a different category in my store.

tripleg
I would be ashamed to post this matter here on Salehoo. $0.03!!!

fees are fees .03 items per a couple of items isnt a problem come on but what if for some reason in the future I have to change something about all my auctions .03*1500= 45 down the drain imagine other people that sell even more a might had done a little mistake on their template

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.