Fall September Special

DHL / FedEx - Can they deliver to Post Offices?

mouse-moody
are shipping companies able to have the goods delivered to the post office and I pick them up myself instead of it being sent to my house?

adonnadio
As far as I know the carriers don't deliver to PO Boxes, only physical address.

simon
are shipping companies able to have the goods delivered to the post office and I pick them up myself instead of it being sent to my house?

yes, of course, you can request for pick up at your local post office. please go to their web site for detail.

mouse-moody
don't think so. i contacted DHL they say they can't drop off at post office. however, i can collect it from the service centre. anything further i'll jus post here in case anyone wants delivery in this manner too.

anonymous
ok

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.