DHL stopped order from China

s-pack
I placed an order for MP4 from China, it is a minimun order just 30 units, but DHL stop it bcs they said Nike and other brand name has complains their business are going down for this kind of importing.

I never asked to the seller to decrease my invoice because I know this amount is minimun but they did it. Now DHL is requesting me my social security number??? I dont know why.

I have a register importirng company but I made the mistake to buy with my name... Now I dont have the items... :cry:

What can I do?? I placed the order with DHGate bcs they have free shipping.

Some suggestion? Also be carefull because they are very picky with every package that is coming from china. :shock:

choppacity
check this out.........this is why they are cracking down on variants from china.

Link hidden: Login to view

s-pack
Link hidden: Login to view

TY!! chopppacity... I dont understand the laws... the custom are interested in stop one small package 12 pounds of Nano (generics) no show any brandname. When the real black market moves $$billions$$ coming by big ships to LA. California.

Looks someone(s) are getting extra-money for Christmas, to be like the monkies 'Dont see, Dont listen, Dont say' :arrow: :?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.