How to become an authorized apparel distributor

sos
How to Become an Authorized Apparel Distributor?
I am from Texas and will be opening up a new retail store.
I have an online store, but I have issues with finding the wholesale distributors for the products I want to sell.
I want to sell:
Authentic Urban Street Wear
Plus Size Clothing 1x and up
Men's 1 x and up plus clothing.
Department Store Fashions Normal Sizes to Plus Size.

What do I do?
Any help would be appreciated.
Stay Blessed!

Greta
C-STORE WHOLESALE FRISCO.

Site Admin
fudjj
Have you considered looking at the liquidation market SOS, plenty of opportunities to buy branded stock there, including new overstocks, not everything are customer returns.

Could be an avenue for you to explore

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
sos
I will research this starting today.

Thanks a lot.

Greta
C-STORE WHOLESALE FRISCO.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi SOS,

You could also try contacting the manufacturers of the brand names you wish to distribute and inquire about the requirements needed for your to become an authorized distributor of their brands. This way you can get hold of the latest styles and also avail of a complete range of sizes for the clothing pieces you wish to sell in your store.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.