How to do a 'Wire Transfer' in the UK

bruhay
Hi all,

I have been drop shipping iPods on the UK eBay for about 6 months now and have always used DHGate.com and paid by paypal. (Had quite a good success rate but not all the iPods were new as stated.) Did not get any fakes as some people have posted on here.

I have now registered with MKEnterprise.com and like the look of some of their products (they also dropship)

I see they only accept wire transfer so I have had a look on the web on how to do this. I have come across western union but their charges make it too expensive (about

wholesalelist101
My personal advice is DO NOT do a wire transfer. I can tell you from my personal experience and others. If something was to go wrong you have no way to get your money back.

productsplus1976
Steer clear of wire transfers , especially to hong kong.
No if ,ands,or buts about it. Just dont do it

bruhay
Steer clear of wire transfers , especially to hong kong.
No if ,ands,or buts about it. Just dont do it

ok, i just thought MK Enterprise were legit as this website promotes them

mzcarla
MK is ok ..but anytime you do a wire transfer.....You're taking a chance! Should for some reason MK close up.....no one out there to help you.....

centercorp
Salehoo may have done research and to their knowledge this site is safe, however there is no 100% on anything. For instance say you were with me in a car and I was driving great, and you told your buddies that I was a good driver. Then one of them hires me as a truck driver and I wreck it. See what I mean? Anything can change at a moment's notice. It would be impossible for Salehoo to continually monitor the state of every company, they can only tell us what their experience was with them when they used them.

-Benjamin

bruhay
thanks everyone for your advise, still though nobody has answered my original question :(

anonymous
I think the answer to your question was not to do a wire transfer. Some people have to learn the hard way.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
[quote='bruhay':f3d375d1]Hi all,

I have been drop shipping iPods on the UK eBay for about 6 months now and have always used DHGate.com and paid by paypal. (Had quite a good success rate but not all the iPods were new as stated.) Did not get any fakes as some people have posted on here.

I have now registered with MKEnterprise.com and like the look of some of their products (they also drop ship)

I see they only accept wire transfer so I have had a look on the web on how to do this. I have come across western union but their charges make it too expensive (about

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.