Import fee from US to New Zealand

Free Member
pauline-lam2001
hi,

i am new to salehoo, does any kiwi member know what is the import fee to get stuff from u.s to new zealand, i read some forum said under nz$400 will be no problem, but how about if i import something value more than that???i really don't want to spend that much money but get charge as same amount as the goods by the custom, is anyone know something about it and can help me out, thanks!

best regards,
pauline

drena
ring customs they will be able to tell you or see if the ifo is on the customs web site

hope this helps

grace-salehoo
Hi Pauline,

The customs duties you are charged depend on what you are importing and how it is classified. Different products have different rates of duty depending on what they are, where they come from and what they are made of. Like drena says, Customs will be able to tell you what the rate is.
The NZ Customs website is also useful:
Link hidden: Login to view
Check out what countries also have preferential rates - if you import from these countries the duties will be less.

Grace

Free Member
pauline-lam2001
thanks! will go to have a look:)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.