Importing from US to Canada - What do I need?

Free Member
kevindagul
Hi, I want to make an order from the USA to ship to Canada. Are there any legal matters that need to be taken care of?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Kevindagul,

There's a detailed information you can read from our Education resource -

Link hidden: Login to view

As a member, you may also download the SaleHoo New User Manual at Link hidden: Login to view (including our highly detailed PDF guides to selling DVDs, using suppliers, drop shipping and much more). :)

Let us know if you need more help. Welcome to SaleHoo!

Irene
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi, I want to make an order from the USA to ship to Canada. Are there any legal matters that need to be taken care of?

Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, Kevindagul :)

I replied to similar but more specific set of questions regarding importing into Canada, maybe you might find the information and links helpful -

Link hidden: Login to view

Also, for additional reading here's a blog post about Importing Goods into Canada - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps, all the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.