Importing MP4 Players How can you make money!!

julz77
Hi All,

I'm feeling very frustrated! I joined salehoo with the specific intention of importing goods for re-sale but I just can't find the right places to start.

I have been looking at chinagrabber for bulk lots of mp4 players which I was just about all set to do, but then upon looking into auction sites here such as Trademe i find other people selling the same products for less than what it will cost me to buy them!! how do they do it?? I'm confussed!!! :?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Sometimes you come across items that are actually being sold by the wholesalers themselves. This can cause problems for other sellers that just pay the wholesale price on items such as mp3 players. Try checking out other alternative sites to sell on. Or you can even try selling them locally. As many still dont buy from ebay and a good price on a mp3 player would be an easy sell.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.