IMPORTING POWER TOOLS TO UK

shonkano1
Hi everyone, im new to salehoo and trying to find may around is proving difficult. Im interested in importing branded power tools like makita and dewalt but finding very hard to find supplier. I have had many offers from companies with no feedback offering very good price but im reluctant to send any monies as im sure there are many scams out there. Any info would be gratefully recieved as ive been searching for 2months now and still not found a suppiler. Im sure there must companies out there
thanks in advance
Shaun

Free Member
jimmy_huber
There are not many suppliers that can provide you with these kinds of power tools for UK use. Most I doubt will fit your standard power outlet in the UK and will be a problem for you to resell there. You could try finding out where your local shops aquire thier tools in the UK just by asking them.

You can try adverting the subject by making an excuse to find heavy equipment or other items You know they dont have. Most of the time if its a small shop they will pull out thier wholesale catalogue and you can glance at the book to find out who they are getting thier tools from. Then you can look up that company and setup a wholesale account with them.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
shonkano1
i know about the different plugs and voltages but my intention is to break down the items as im only buying cordless and sell batteries and bodies only thats if i can find a decent and reliable supplier

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.