Question about T/T payment

dowdy
If the Beneficiary name is the same as their company name, is that usually a sign that they are legit?

Example:

Say you buy shoes off a company called Nike so their T/T details are like this:

Bank Branch Name: Shenzhen Branch

Beneficiary name: Nike Limited

This is just en example but you know what I mean. Most of the time you can tell they are fake because their company is called 'Nike' and their Beneficiary name is their personal name, not their company name.

madalena
No Dowdy, you can't always tell. I've dealt with companies globally for the last few years and not all beneficiary names are the same as the company names. I've come across a West African scam lately, were they had the name 'Kraft' and sold foods, but it was not the well known reputable company Kraft, they just took the name and yes the beneficiary name was in 'Kraft'. If you have any doubts about a company, never be afraid to tell them your concerns, a good company will understand this. I check out companies with banks, credit companies etc first and if i'm still in doubt I ask my Chamber of Commerce in that Country to check the company out for me.

anonymous
Absolutely not. The beneficiary name does not mean much, especially if it is an overseas account. Also, T/T should only be used with suppliers that you know are 100% legitimate.

Free Member
filho_domicio
Absolutely not. The beneficiary name does not mean much, especially if it is an overseas account. Also, T/T should only be used with suppliers that you know are 100% legitimate.

By me once again but it didn't register my user name...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.