Home /

What kind of permit do I need to sell goods online?

Full Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Jan 07
24 Mar 07 07:01:15 pm
I already got an FEIN, and a fictitious name paperwork done. What other permit do I need to have? Do I need a seller permit? or do I need a reseller Certificate? or both. Any information will help. Thanks in advance.

Free Member
Posts: 2867
Joined: 11 Mar 10
25 Mar 07 07:19:48 am
Its based on what state you live in. There are a couple of states that require a resellers certificate but most just require a tax id.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Full Member
Posts: 287
Joined: 11 Feb 07
25 Mar 07 05:49:22 pm
There is nopermit required to sell online but if your doing a business you would need a dba and tax id number to open your business accounts at the bank and to report earnings to the IRS

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.