Will DHL clear customs for free?

cooly
Will DHL clear customs for free? I am looking to import ipods from the USA.

Thank You

p
Hey mate, who are you importing these ipods from. i am looking to do the same as you but can not find a legitimate supplier at reasonable pricing. If you could help me out here it would be much appreciated.

Cheers P

farid
Same question here i want to import mostly electronic devices from china,

such as ipods, xboxes etc

Im from amsterdam holland

anyone has some good suppliers and tips ? :)

ty

sourceone
I'd be interested in who you want to import from, found a few site that state they ship by DHL,but will not reply back when questioned on legitimatecy.

check them out::

pbx06
i dont think you will ever get better price than some ebay sellers . that are already wolsalers !
this totaly suck : i found ipod nano 4gb

Free Member
gizmo929
I thought all AUTHENTIC merchandise would not have a problem with customs? I know they confiscate fakes if found. I would also LOVE to know the wholesaler of Ipods in US??? :)

simon
i dont think you will ever get better price than some ebay sellers . that are already wolsalers !
this totaly suck : i found ipod nano 4gb

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.