4 GB Nanos in stock now

Free Member
filho_domicio
Removed.

Free Member
filho_domicio
I have 50 4 gb nanos in stock now and ready to ship. The pricing and terms are as follows:

Model: These are the black models

MOQ: 5

Pricing: $210 FOB Arizona

Payment: All usual payment methods including credit card, Paypal, and T/T. There is a 2.5% transaction fee for Paypal/CC transactions.

Taxes: Tax-free within the U.S., international buyers are responsible for any taxes/VAT which may apply.

Shipping: Shipping expense is based on qty and location but is roughly $2-3 per unit within the U.S. Also, worldwide shipping is available.

Lead time: Units will be shipped within one business day of payment being received.

Serious buyers only, please.

Free Member
filho_domicio
Also, I will be out of town from Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon. If you would like to place an order, send an email to Link hidden: Login to view stating the qty desired, payment method desired, and your shipping address. I'll give first priority to the first emails when I get back on Sunday.

Free Member
filho_domicio
This stock is all sold, closing thread...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.