Apple iPod Nano 4BG Black

jonr
I have a steady supply of the 4gb black nano and currently have 50 in stock. Price with shipping in the continental US is 195/per unit. I accept Visa/Mastercard and Amex, Wire Transfer and Postal Money order. Serial numbers match. Please contact me at jonr@nyaentertainment if you have any questions.

clifton14
do you have a website and also do you have any of the video ipods?
Thanks

clifton14
Jonr...what is the rest of your e-mail...net-.com...
Thanks

jonr
my website is still under construction and the email is Link hidden: Login to view. I dont know why that part was ommitted on the first post.

wwckyd
WIll you accept paypal? Are these brand new, refurbished?

jonr
They are brand new. If you want to pay by credit card I would send you a form to fill out and fax back to me so I have your signature. This is for your protection as well as mine. I refuse to use paypal.

clifton14
has any other member baught from you yet?

jonr
as a matter of fact, yes. I just emailed asking his permission to put his name on the board. Once he gives it I will post his user name so you can contact him directly

gohogsar
I purchased 10 Nanos from Jon and can vouch for his integrity. He has consistently answered my emails quickly both before and after my purchase. I met him in person and paid cash, but now that he is accepting credit cards it seems like an even better deal.

orware
Just let me know if you need any help with your website Jon :-).

-Omar

ritchy
Hi there, I would love to purchase but live in NEW ZEALAND (seems like a whole world away) Would you teke Letter of credit? I suggest you get your website up and running as I have one now and clients seem to trust me alot more and therefore place more orders (just a thought), Thanks

easyg
Hi Jonr,

I just e-mailed you re: these nanos - I'm prettty optimistic and look forward to your response.

I am in the UK (as my e-mail explains) and if we can sort something out, I will gladly write you a testimonial.

Easy,

G

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.