Fall September Special

Brand new Nintendo DS Lites now available

Free Member
filho_domicio
Removed.

Free Member
filho_domicio
I have brand new Japanese Nintendo DS Lites available now. These are currently only available in Japan.

I have the navy and ice blue models available.

Description:
The brand new, Nintendo DS Lite takes everything you like about the Nintendo DS and makes it smaller. The Lite model is 42% smaller and 21% lighter to be exact. There is also a brightness setting available on the DS Lite which allows 4 different settings.

Region Free:
The Nintendo DS gaming console is a region free system, meaning that is can play games from anywhere on the planet.

Languages:
English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian

What’s Included:
- Nintendo DS Lite
- 110V AC Adapter
- Manual (In Japanese)
- Stylus
- Strap

MOQ: 25

Pricing
Qty 25: $196
Qty 50: $193
Qty 100: $191

Lead time: About 7 business days upon receiving payment

Shipping expense: Is calculated based on location and quantity. For bulk orders, it's about $2 per unit within the U.S.

Payment methods: I accept credit cards, Paypal, and T/T. There is a 2.9% transaction fee for CC/Paypal payments.

If you have a question or would like to place an order, feel free to PM me or post your response here.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Sounds like a good deal :)

Im sure some members will be keen!

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
filho_domicio
Price drop. Original post modified.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.