Wholesale & eBay Forum Products For Sale Brand new Nintendo DS Lites now available

Brand new Nintendo DS Lites now available

tiny_deal
Directory Approved Supplier
Removed.

TinyDeal is your gadget, electronics, toys and fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news, reviews and coupons. We also offer wholesale opportunities for small and big orders.
Contact us: wholesale@tinydeal.com

tiny_deal
I have brand new Japanese Nintendo DS Lites available now. These are currently only available in Japan.

I have the navy and ice blue models available.

Description:
The brand new, Nintendo DS Lite takes everything you like about the Nintendo DS and makes it smaller. The Lite model is 42% smaller and 21% lighter to be exact. There is also a brightness setting available on the DS Lite which allows 4 different settings.

Region Free:
The Nintendo DS gaming console is a region free system, meaning that is can play games from anywhere on the planet.

Languages:
English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian

What’s Included:
- Nintendo DS Lite
- 110V AC Adapter
- Manual (In Japanese)
- Stylus
- Strap

MOQ: 25

Pricing
Qty 25: $196
Qty 50: $193
Qty 100: $191

Lead time: About 7 business days upon receiving payment

Shipping expense: Is calculated based on location and quantity. For bulk orders, it's about $2 per unit within the U.S.

Payment methods: I accept credit cards, Paypal, and T/T. There is a 2.9% transaction fee for CC/Paypal payments.

If you have a question or would like to place an order, feel free to PM me or post your response here.

TinyDeal is your gadget, electronics, toys and fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news, reviews and coupons. We also offer wholesale opportunities for small and big orders.

salehoo_group
Site Admin
Sounds like a good deal :)

Im sure some members will be keen!

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

tiny_deal
Price drop. Original post modified.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how