hi, Fyves Media
i want to ask about the shipping,
1. how long to proses the order,
2. and how long to shipp to us and uk,
3. is it free shipping ?
4. do i get tracking number for it ?
5. can i order only 1 t-shirt ?
I love your prices relative to CafePress and Zazzle, both of which I've used extenstively. Two questions:
1) Do you have any plans to add kids' sizes to your shirt selection? I don't do a ton of volume, but most of that which I do is in children's wear.
2) Most of the shirts that I sell are standard white or heather grey shirts, with a black-and-white photograph on the front. Generally, I use a photo editor to "bleed" the picture edges away to transparency, like this:
[IMG]Link hidden: Login to view
(this is kind of a crap example, but I made it in about 60 seconds ... at least gets the idea across)
For whatever reason, this works fine with Zazzle but tends to produce questionable results with CafePress. Any idea how such an image will fare in your own system? I understand that you can't give me a definitive answer applicable to all images on all surfaces; just asking generally.