Wholesale & eBay Forum Products For Sale Free sample for SaleHoo only - BlitzWolf speed charger

Free sample for SaleHoo only - BlitzWolf speed charger


_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
12 May 15 01:07:45 am
What’s This !?

BlitzWolf  40W Smart 5-Port High Speed Desktop Charger With Power3S Technology For iPhone 6,Samsung Galaxy ,Nexus, HTC M9,BlackBerry,Nokia,MP3 Players,PSP,Portable Gaming Devices,Power Banks,RC Quadcopter,RC Helicopter,RC Car.

Image
Image

- Power3S Ports: 
Smart digital power output , High Speed charging, Safe Multichannel Protection.

Smart Charger your Devices Fast Anywhere Anytime !
Image

Comes with over current protection and overheating protection,each port will automatically shut down after your device been fully charged.
Make life safer.

Image

How To Get This !?

Please Answer The 3 Questions! Reference Link: Link hidden: Login to view

1. What Are the Benefits Of Banggood Drop Shipping?
Please List the 1st 4th 10th answer on the Comments


2. What Are The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level?
Please Post the “Dropship Discouts” and “Monthly Sales” on the Comments


3. What do you really concern about the Dropship Program ?
(Except for the shipping service, returns policy, product descriptions and the photos.)



We will select the Top 5th Correct Comments on the floors to Send the Free Sample.
Only 5 Pieces. Chances are limited, first come first serve.
Link hidden: Login to view Link hidden: Login to view

Image


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

sshirlcal
Full Member
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 18 Apr 15
  • Karma:
14 May 15 06:23:55 pm
Hello I would like to know how can I get more info in regards to dropship program


_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 01:28:25 am
sshirlcal wrote:Hello I would like to know how can I get more info in regards to dropship program

Hello,
You can contact me by email: Link hidden: Login to view
Or add my skype: Link hidden: Login to view
Or Just Inbox me or leave a message to my posts.
I'll reply you as fast as I can.

What kinds of information do you want to know?
Just tell me, Thank you very much.

Kind regards
Banggood Dropship


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

kaajalkn
Free Member
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 25 Mar 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 02:17:49 am
1.Benefits:
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.

2.The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum

3. My concern is the quality of products delivered to customer if it is as showed in the photos.


_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 02:36:26 am
kaajalkn wrote:1.Benefits:
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.

2.The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum

3. My concern is the quality of products delivered to customer if it is as showed in the photos.


Thanks for your answers and the great interest in banggood dropship.
Your answers are correct.
Please inbox me or comment me the message as the form below:
We'll send you the free sample as soon as possible.

Full Name:
Street:
City:
States:
Country:
Post code:
Phone number:
Email Address:


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

kaajalkn
Free Member
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 25 Mar 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 08:31:46 am
Thanks Banggood!

Just messaged my details through :).


_anggood_ropship wrote:
kaajalkn wrote:1.Benefits:
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.

2.The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum

3. My concern is the quality of products delivered to customer if it is as showed in the photos.


Thanks for your answers and the great interest in banggood dropship.
Your answers are correct.
Please inbox me or comment me the message as the form below:
We'll send you the free sample as soon as possible.

Full Name:
Street:
City:
States:
Country:
Post code:
Phone number:
Email Address:


_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 08:35:51 am
kaajalkn wrote:Thanks Banggood!

Just messaged my details through :).


_anggood_ropship wrote:
kaajalkn wrote:1.Benefits:
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.

2.The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum

3. My concern is the quality of products delivered to customer if it is as showed in the photos.


Thanks for your answers and the great interest in banggood dropship.
Your answers are correct.
Please inbox me or comment me the message as the form below:
We'll send you the free sample as soon as possible.

Full Name:
Street:
City:
States:
Country:
Post code:
Phone number:
Email Address:


Yeah. I've received the message you replied me.
It takes a couple days to send you the products for free.
Be patient.
We'll send you the products as soon as we can.


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 08:37:59 am
Only 3 Pieces Free Samples Left. .
Chances are limited, first come first serve.

The rules are as simple as ABC.
Please answer the 3 questions and take the free Charger.


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

kluxa55
Full Member
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 14 May 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 09:58:08 am
1.Benefits:
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.

2.The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum

3. My concern is value for money


_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
15 May 15 10:04:04 am
kluxa55 wrote:1.Benefits:
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.

2.The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum

3. My concern is value for money


Thanks for your answers.
The first two answers are right.
But what do you mean your concern is "value for money"
Can you explain more ?


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

kluxa55
Full Member
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 14 May 15
  • Karma:
16 May 15 09:22:49 am
It is about quality and customer satisfaction of the product


leokim3
Full Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 14 Jun 14
  • Karma:
16 May 15 09:20:01 pm
1. No joining fee, 3% - 10% drop ship discount , There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.
2. Dropship Discounts: 3%, Monthly Sales: no minimum
3. Ensuring customer trust the brand so that they know they're getting a good product


_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
18 May 15 02:23:34 am
leokim3 wrote:1. No joining fee, 3% - 10% drop ship discount , There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.
2. Dropship Discounts: 3%, Monthly Sales: no minimum
3. Ensuring customer trust the brand so that they know they're getting a good product


Thank you for your Answers, Sir. Your answer are all correct.
Please inbox me or comment me the message as the form below:
We'll send you the free sample as soon as possible.

Full Name:
Street:
City:
States:
Country:
Post code:
Phone number:
Email Address:


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
18 May 15 02:26:33 am
kluxa55 wrote:It is about quality and customer satisfaction of the product


Yeah. I agree with that. That's the spirits of operating the professional business.
We're focusing on User experiences. So we decide to create this kind of activities.


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

tony_gill2006
Full Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 31 Mar 15
  • Karma:
30 May 15 04:47:06 pm
Benefits
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.
The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum
My concern is to ensure that the customer get good quality and service of product!


_anggood_ropship
Directory Approved Supplier
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 22 Apr 15
  • Karma:
1 Jun 15 02:56:47 am
tony_gill2006 wrote:Benefits
- No joining fee
- 3% - 10% drop ship discount.
- There are no costs until a sale has been made making Cash flow simple.
The Discount Rates of Banggood “Standard” Level:
- Dropship Discounts: 3%
- Monthly Sales: no minimum
My concern is to ensure that the customer get good quality and service of product!



Thank you for your Answers, Sir. Your answer are all correct.
Please inbox me or comment me the message as the form below:
We'll send you the free sample as soon as possible.

Full Name:
Street:
City:
States:
Country:
Post code:
Phone number:
Email Address:


If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Skype: bgdropshipping
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

 

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how