Mary Kay

sweetsnowpea
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that I sell WHOLESALE Mary Kay products that you can resell for big profit. :lol: Sells good on eBay or you can sell it out of your home. Whatever you'd like.

centercorp
Wow, I just read the other duplicate posts you made. More power to ya, however I should warn you that many people frown upon that. However this is a great great place (and the correct place) to post this. Like I said before the wifey may be interested. Do you have a website or catologue of some sorts?

-Benjamin

white-pole
Hei sweetsnowpea you have your own wholesale now? Dont you want to buy my products?

anonymous
Hei sweetsnowpea you have your own wholesale now? Dont you want to buy my products?

LOL you can say that. I might be intersted in yoru products :shock: depending on what they are may I add 8)

sweetsnowpea
Wow, I just read the other duplicate posts you made. More power to ya, however I should warn you that many people frown upon that. However this is a great great place (and the correct place) to post this. Like I said before the wifey may be interested. Do you have a website or catologue of some sorts?

-Benjamin

Yeah I know people will get annoyed that I posted in more then one thread but hey gotta get the word out :wink: I replied to you on another post up in general I believe yes I do have a website but it is where you can buy full priced products if you'd like information about wholesale you can contact me via email Link hidden: Login to view or on AIM sweetsnowpea or on yahoo kizzyfashizzy :D

[Link no longer available]

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.