Need video games for newer consoles

Free Member
jimmy_smith1985
Hi, I'm looking to buy new games for newer and popular consoles, IE XBOX 360, PS3, Wii... etc. I'd like to pick the games I want, but I'd be alright with buying unopened games as long as they are for new consoles. I'd also be interested in buying used games in bulk as long as they are once again, for newer consoles. Does anyone have a site they can recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Jimmy Smith

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jimmy,

What format are you chasing?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_smith1985
I'm wanting the format for US. I'm not sure what region that is.

Site Admin
fudjj
The US and Canadian video game markets are NTSC.

Customer support will be able to dig you up some supplier leads for NTSC video game suppliers.

You can email them direct at support@salehoo.com

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Jimmy,

Try Link hidden: Login to view They have video games starting at $5.49. All stocks are new/sealed and official NTSC product. And they offer free UPS shipping on all USA orders over $300.

Cheers! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.