Playstation 3 Supplier

talefero
Hello, I currently have access to 25 playstation 3 20gb us version. As you know they have not been officially released yet. I will not be getting anymore in until they are released. All I have is 25 left, so if you are interested please contact me at Link hidden: Login to view. MOQ is 20. Price is $365 each.

mana2006
I sent u an email because I will need a lot of specifics

wholesalelist101
This is nothing more than a scam! There is no way you have these systems. They are not released and if they were you could not get them at the price you have listed!

mana2006
I have received a japenese play station 3 system as a product sample. I have not seen the English versions yet. I would need a product sample of 1 cod before I did anything. I know they send out the products ahead of time but its probally a bit too early because I can't find them anywhere.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.