Prosper.com offers small business loans for people with bad credit

artpants
prosper.com offers up to $25,000 in loans, regardless of your credit. I highly recommend it. safe, easy and free. They helped me when everyone else turned me down. Link hidden: Login to view

(i am not an affiliate, i am just letting others know that there is help out there just when you have lost hope)

catherine
prosper dont help u l asked them and told them l had bad credit so they straight away passed me on to another company

t0psales
I am a funder with Igrin.com.au, not bad..

Free Member
melissa75240
Im sure that a lot of people might have been helped on prosper but im wondering if they help the "creditworthy" people then why are the interest rates at almost 10%. I know its hard in the bank but that doesnt make sense. No offense but im seeing affiliate on this.

t0psales
i recently funded 2 loans on igrin @ 40 percent.

raine123
I went to the site and it's not even working so that doesn't make it very promising in my book.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.