PSP Value Packs (V-1.50 & V-2.01)- $340 NZD

quirky1
Hello there i have a couple of PSP Value Packs.
I will sell these to the New Zealand users only.
I'm unsure as too how many users ther are in New Zealand, but there maybe a few interested faces?
I offer thsese to you for $340 NZD (inc GST)
Link hidden: Login to view
for more info, but im sure you know what they are.
contact information is also at the site.

2.01 PSP Value Packs are = $340
1.50 PSP Value Packs are = $360

1.50's are more expensive, they have been open to downgrade, so only turned on for about 10 minutes, so still very new, also the fact that i've risked a few psp's to perfect the 'art' of downgrading.

If you buy 10 PSP's i will sell them to you for $3200 ($320 Each, thats like $200 USD), this only applies to 2.01 versions.
please email me if you are at all interested, as i dont check this site often. I need to make the money up from a previous scam (DARGHGHGH) which lost me $1200NZD, lucky i didnt order more...

i am chrislam on trademe, with a reputable feedback.
And also making a good amount of money, so order yours now, pick up is availble so you can save on shipping, i am located in wellington.
Thanks and spread the word
Chris

**price bump :D

revolva
Edited this as i see you have dropped your price dramatically :D

quirky1
thanks for notifying me of that.
Ive only checkd parralell imported, warehouse, dse etc to valid my prices. I only think this person is selling 5 and only 5, not a continuous run. i could be wrong.
Prices stand however, unless i re-consider.

escobar
do you sell to Europe?

what's method of payment?

they can be usuable in french??

thanks

ritchy
Hi there, Im a KIWI... Is your offer still open? Also what do they sell for in shops? Thanks and GO THE ALL BLACKS! :)

anonymous
HI THERE.

Im new to the site.i live in auckland.
are there any psp,s left.
and what do you get with the pack is it just the console.

thanks

quirky1
Yep, PSP's are still readily availbile.
My username on trademe is chrislam.
I now have 1.5 version psp's so you can play homebrew games.
Unfortunately the 1.5's go for abit more then a standard one as they are much rarer.

quirky1
If anybody buys a 1.5 version psp, i will help you to put games on the memory card. Remember you will need to buy another memory card to fit the games.
so thats $360 +$120 for 2gb memorystick (i dont sell memory sticks, trademe) thats a total of $480, and you can have a whole load of games put on, and i will help you to get them working via msn or conventional email.

quirky1
Link hidden: Login to view

my account, i got one going for $1 reserve, so do not missout. I need to clear a few of my psp's so i can afford new products.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.