Reversed double-layer foldable umbrella for dropshipping

Directory Approved Supplier
newchicdropship
Dear Retailers & Resellers,

The following is our new product - Reversed double-layer foldable umbrella. If you are interested in it, please contact us freely.

Email:dropship@newchic.com
malikgermain
I'm interested, do you have a website I can check for product description and prices?

Directory Approved Supplier
newchicdropship
Dear friend,

Thanks for your great interest in our product.

Here is the link for the umbrella that you can refer to:Link hidden: Login to view
We are wondering whether you want to join in our dropship program and be a newchic dropshipper.If yes,here is the link that you can use to apply it:
Link hidden: Login to view

Any questions,please contact us freely at Link hidden: Login to view.

Kind regards,

Lucky

malikgermain wrote:I'm interested, do you have a website I can check for product description and prices?

Email:dropship@newchic.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.