Tour De France cycling jerseys for sale

ezy2sell
Hi everyone,

I have right here 10 red tour de france cycling jerseys to sell. I am selling as I need to make room for new stock arriving soon.

The sizes are all M, although they are smaller to allow for tight fit.

Price is US$10 each for 5, or US$9 each for 10. Minimum amount to buy is 5. Shipping is extra.

These can easily fetch US$30-40 or more. A great oppotunity for anyone looking to make some easy cash!

Pls contact me if you are interested or want pictures, I am located in sydney Australia.

Thanks,

ezy2sell
I will accept the nearest offer you guys might have. Please note that I am taking a huge loss on these jerseys. I need to clear these out ASAP. My loss is your gain!

ezy2sell
I will take the nearest offer you guys send, make an offer!!, what have you got to loose?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.