2 dropship companies and about eBay selling tools

tripleg
Hello,

I was wondering what difficulties would I have if I open a store with Doba and another dropshipper combine will it work what can I do if I have a buyer wanting to buy 1 item for each supplier (SHIPPING)?

Blackthorne Pro can a friend be at his home helping me list items?
Can 2 members be online at the same time?
Can I have 2 stores with 1 username?

Please let me know any info you have it will be appreciated. If you want more details about my question please ask me so people can understand it better thanks and have a nice day to all

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Q. Using Blackthorne Pro, can a friend be at his home helping me list items?

A. I doubt that will be a problem as long as you arent uploading your listings at the same time.

Q. Can 2 members be online at the same time?

A. Yes you can be logged into ebay from 2 different locations at the same time.

Q. Can I have 2 stores with 1 username? Im not sure you can. You would have to have 2 accounts.

If you have another credit card you can open a second account using a different username. I do this often to sell specific items on seperate accounts. To give the impressions to buyers that I specialize in only 1 field.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
tripleg
Thanks Jimmy about blackthrone does my friend have access to any of my peronal info like email access/my password/Changing his password?

What do I have to do as soon as I sign up with balckthrone in order to have my friend help me list items please let me know when you can thanks a lot Jimmy

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.