Advise Need on a Good Online Store Platform

Free Member
9 Jul 15 11:24:12 pm
I am wanting to get a online store. I have spoke with so many different companies and have been told so many different things. I have been selling on Ebay for about 6 months and have had some success, but would like my on store. I want one that really will optimize SEO and not cost a small fortune. I know this is Salehoo site but is it really a good place to start? I know that I have called Salehoo 2 times this week at around 3:00 pm CST and it always says I am calling after hours. I don't like not being able to speak to someone when I need to. Please advise

Site Admin
10 Jul 15 12:51:15 am
Hi Chad,

You can contact the office, details here Link hidden: Login to view. If you like, you can also PM me your number and I can have someone call you to discuss.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Directory Approved Supplier
19 Jul 15 05:56:31 pm
Hi Chad. I definitely agree that you should be selling on multiple channels and especially at least one channel that you control completely. Selling on Ebay and Amazon, and all the other marketplaces give you no control of your sales channel and you can spend years building a business to be shut down by some corporate decision that has nothing to do with you or your products.

As far as Salehoo goes, in my experience, this community of people are eager to share and sincere with their advice. Hopefully someone else will comment who has a store.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at